Wanted Upright 5 or 6 cubic foot freezer

wetnets88

Anyone with a freezer they wanna sell pm me please. Looking for one cheap for my son at school!!

If you have a truck and someone to help you load it, Facebook marketplace is the ticket for those big, bulky, low $ used items. Lots of "get it outta my sight" type attitudes towards appliances. People who see the old appliance as just some gigantic thing that has to get down the steps and be hauled away in a truck or van they don't have, and Facebook marketplace is their solution in a few taps of their phone.

That said, upright all freezer or all fridge is a more desirable item... if you want cheap you'll probably end up with the horizontal freezer.

Yeah I checked out all sources of used uprights. Just don't want to drive to Cambridge or Toronto. Lol. Was hoping for something local. There is a few local but not worth it. Thanks for your reply tho.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks