Upgrading Boat

patroller

Looking to upgrade from a 19 to a overnight boat for erie walleye fishing. I don't want to take my camping trailer and having to take two vehicles to go fishing. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Overnight boat? Go big now and rent a slip or else it might lead to a bad case of 2 footitis. Tell your bride getting a 30 footer now will save money in the long run. and it just might if you keep trading up every few years. Anything big enough to overnight on will be a pain to tow and cost all most as much to tow as to use. I've heard twin 502s aren't really that hard on fuel and gas is cheap now. Maybe just get a camper that fits in back of truck?

Something purpose built for fishing like Grady White , Pursuit, older Tiara, Boston Whaler, Hydra-sports , etc, would depend on budget, boat values are unreal now , Proline would be another less expensive option

Looking to upgrade from a 19 to a overnight boat for erie walleye fishing. I don't want to take my camping trailer and having to take two vehicles to go fishing. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Try and get hold of the guy who built the pontoon boat on the bay he could build you something quick and cheap lol I would ask at the place that makes bimini tops and covers for boats they will give you the best idea I would think

Something purpose built for fishing like Grady White , Pursuit, older Tiara, would depend on budget, sky

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks