Update

Jimmy Riggin

With the time change approaching we are now open the following hours:
Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 6:30am - 5:00pm
We will have our huts out and available up to and including March the 15th (when they must be remove as per ministry guidelines).
The taxi service is available daily (unless not permitted do to weather). Please note the taxi service will NOT be available on or after March the 15th.
If you need assistance with the removal of your personal... hut please call and make arrangements with Jim prior to March the 10th.
519-586-7990

With the time change approaching we are now open the following hours:
Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 6:30am - 5:00pm
We will have our huts out and available up to and including March the 15th (when they must be remove as per ministry guidelines).
The taxi service is available daily (unless not permitted do to weather). Please note the taxi service will NOT be available on or after March the 15th.
If you need assistance with the removal of your personal... hut please call and make arrangements with Jim prior to March the 10th.
519-586-7990
Hello Jimmy Riggin.Any Updates on how the Perch Fishing has been doing on the Bay? Thank-You In Advance,and Have a Great Day. :)

Yes would love to know if the fishing is any good and if my 6 inch auger will make it through the ice ?? Would like to make it down being i havent caught any perch all year in the ponds around my house please get back to me was thinking of coming down tomorrow

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks