Update to Site's Privacy Policy

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
The site's Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect changes that Google has made to its advertising practices. The policy was modified to include the following paragraph:
quote:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies click here.

More information is available from Google @http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.

The site's entire Privacy Policy can be viewed @

Last edited:
The site's Privacy Policy has been updated to indicate that I am an associate of Amazon.
"As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks