Update for you steelhead junkies

tim_pinnell

The small system is rocking and a rolling, MUD, very high, 0 vis. Going to be awhile before it is fishable. You's better head North where conditions are better.:)

Fishing died here by work too. Still climbing and getting browner. Going to take the day off from the rod tomorrow. My shoulder can use the rest. And my fingers can use a little warmer temps too.

Stick

All I ask from livin' is to have no chains on me!

DSC00287cropped.jpg

Thanks for the update,tim_pinnell.I figured by now the rivers North would be the place to be.I have been watching the weather there quite closely since I have put my boat away for the season on Wednesday,Nov.24/10.I will wait to go till next week,after the weekened angler`s had their fun on the river,crowds have never excited me,that`s why I love walking a river,like the Maitland,more space to roam.Good Luck Steelheading to everyone8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks