Upcoming Banquet

cornfed

The Norfolk Delta Waterfowl Chapter is putting on their annual Banquet,being held June 15 at the Vittoria Community Center.Tickets will be available soon.For tickets please contact any of the committee members.

Hello Cornfed,

I purchased some additional Tundra Swan decoys from Canadian Waterfowl Supplies this past year for donation to the various 2013 waterfowl fund raisers.

I am willing to donate a Tundra Swan decoy (value of about $40.00 each) each year to the various waterfowl organizations (Ducks Unlimited Canada, Delta Waterfowl, Long Point Waterfowl and Long Point Waterfowlers Association) for their respective fund raisers.

The Tundra Swan decoys can be used as ornaments or as confidence decoys while waterfowl hunting ... until we get our own Canadian Tundra Swan season.

Patrick at Canadian Waterfowl Supplies now has the Tanglefree Tundra Swan decoys in stock as well.

Let me know (thebuddyboy@hotmail.com) if you would like a Tundra Swan decoy for your 2013 event.

Jerome Katchin, D.V.M.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks