Units boat ramp fee ?

Old Cut LongPointer

What does the Park charge to use their boat ramp per day and/or per season ?

Thanks in advance !

I think the fall pass (September to some time in December) was around $55 - not sure what the daily rate is. Hope that helps a bit.

What does the Park charge to use their boat ramp per day and/or per season ?

Thanks in advance !
Agree with "bigtalk" that the fall pass is around $55. The daily ramp fee is $11 and change. Anglers and hunters will sometimes use the ramp without a permit in the fall but if caught the fine is fairly stiff. I know from experience because I was ticketed last year or maybe in 2013 when I used it as a second choice in November and didn't bother going back and getting a daily permit at the Waterfowl Unit.

Thanks guys ! Price sounds reasonable and cheaper than a ticket/fine. I guess I can buy it at Unit office ?
Does it allow use of Howey Ave and/or At the Bridge and/or that other marina's ramps ?

The park pass is only good for the park. Howey is free if you rent a blind. All other launches fees apply as set out by each marina.

Hey I know this is off the topic
but you guys use to report or talk about how the duck hunting was down there
it's been several years since I've been down there. I'm looking to come back the week after dear season. Do you talk about it on different site or is it just taboo talking about duckhunting anymore? Trent

Hunting has been slow. Not horrible, not great. Looking at reports from out west there's still lots of birds in Sask/Man

Hi Sandboy Marina allows Duckhunters hunting the unit to launch for free as long as they clean up there mess/garbage/dog dodo .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks