Turkey point ramp

I think this is more like they figured out that they won't last on government subsidies (that is if they are even getting any)...

It came from the realization that provincial parks kept their ramps open. Splitting hairs a little as the PH position is 'we don't want people traveling to our area' so they are keeping marinas closed but ramps are ok.

The whole concept that Ontario has isolated regions that people stick to is so dated but it seems to be what is behind some of this strange stuff. That and instagram inspired crowds from the GTA.

This is gonna get ugly... so 3 local marinas so far have decided to open despite the order. How long before the province shuts em down ? Before weekend probably. Sounds alot like the golf course in tillsonburg.

Heard all norfolk is opening even municipal ramps

Was down at Pt Maitland yesterday and the road in towards the pier from the main road was closed as per Police Order...

This is gonna get ugly... so 3 local marinas so far have decided to open despite the order. How long before the province shuts em down ? Before weekend probably. Sounds alot like the golf course in tillsonburg.
I would happily take the fine.
stand behind the Marinas 100%
I hope everyone else would gladly take the fine too.. see them in court!!

There are marinas outside of H-N that have opened only the launch facility while keeping the marina & slips closed and they have had no issues with the Province. Sarnia Bay Marina, Belle River, and a few others I know of are all operating this way while many others remain closed. I don't really understand why H-N marinas can't do the same, there should be no difference. There are tons of stand alone ramps open at parks and such all over the Province but not here, I don't understand why its different here....

So if I have a slip can't go out, but if I launch it's ok ? This does not make any sense to me... We have to get this OPENED, I'm going around the bend .......

Seems backwards to me the marinas should be open and the public ramps closed as the marinas can police it for city slicker's ,gatherings and distancing if that's the concern of our master's marina's must be pissed I say yes to both

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks