Turkey licenses still available online

Usually I go to Stillwells in Fairground but figure I may as well get hip with the times and learn how to do stuff on my PC, so I am now good to go ! Btw Stillwells is still open for biz last I heard. Next …. online banking ? I'm thinking 20 yards is a good social distance between me and Tom or his younger brother Jake. Needless to say I will be wearing a mask and gloves.

scribe hunting licenses and firearms licenses are handled by two completely different agencies. Ontario MNR has no function in issuing firearms licences.

Does any place like a Canadian Tire handle turkey license in Simcoe or Brantford . The gun stores are down for regular business , but can still on-line shop with some . Prefer doing it in person . That way , it's their mistake , not mine if something gets messed up . This is the first year I MIGHT turkey hunt . Have my PAL and outdoors card . I'm assuming that's all I need to get a tag . I've been told Service Canada is closed . Don't know if Service Ontario is closed . And now the gun licenses also. I totally understand but , I hope it isn't toooooo long as this renewal year usually has a lot of applicants and I can just picture a huge bottle neck coming soon .

scribe hunting licenses and firearms licenses are handled by two completely different agencies. Ontario MNR has no function in issuing firearms licences.

I realize they are separate, but thought more people would be interested in the turkey license

Does any place like a Canadian Tire handle turkey license in Simcoe or Brantford . The gun stores are down for regular business , but can still on-line shop with some . Prefer doing it in person . That way , it's their mistake , not mine if something gets messed up . This is the first year I MIGHT turkey hunt . Have my PAL and outdoors card . I'm assuming that's all I need to get a tag . I've been told Service Canada is closed . Don't know if Service Ontario is closed . And now the gun licenses also. I totally understand but , I hope it isn't toooooo long as this renewal year usually has a lot of applicants and I can just picture a huge bottle neck coming soon .

Stilwell Service Station in Fairground has them

Simcoe Canadian Tire does sell licences. You also need a small game licence to hunt turkeys along with the turkey licence. TC

Simcoe Canadian Tire does sell licences. You also need a small game licence to hunt turkeys along with the turkey licence. TC
Thanks TC . At 2 per person , do you see a problem waiting till the week before the opener . Would like to get a bit of scouting in first .

I purchases my bear and turkey license today at hunting store in Waterloo

Order and pày by phone ....then curb side pick up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks