Turdeau has banned your shotgun.

People do more then just hunt with guns. I really enjoy going to the range weekly and just pop holes in paper. But now this POS bans my legally purchased entertainment. Why don't we ban swimming pools because more people die from those in Canada then guns. Go to Jane and Finch and take care of the REAL problems.

People do more then just hunt with guns. I really enjoy going to the range weekly and just pop holes in paper. But now this POS bans my legally purchased entertainment. Why don't we ban swimming pools because more people die from those in Canada then guns. Go to Jane and Finch and take care of the REAL problems.
Regardless of what peoples thoughts are on individuals uses for firearms , I personally hope more people will sign the current petitions circulating, join a firearms organization that works for you and donate money to their efforts to repel these and future gun bans coming . It's great to express your opinions on the topics , but remember , "THEY ARE JUST OPINIONS " and by themselves , don't do much to change the situation . Become one voice and support our cause . It is valid and important to the future of both the hunting and sport shooting communities . Do it now or tomorrow won't matter !

Quick update... looks like the Libs have added more 12g shotguns to the prohibited list as an addition to the first OIC. The anti gun activists are now looking to have all center fire semi autos banned in Canada.

Have a read on the CCFR website.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks