True or False

Magnum 3

Saw a photo of a ramp with a sign , stating not in use do to Covid lockdown . I think this MAY have been posted on stomp . There was a follow up about fire trails being closed also .Without turning this into a huge deal , can anyone confirm these comments , signs etc. Are closures in affect throughout Ontario , specific areas or not at all ?

OK... all kidding aside , I would say YES this is true. Our government in their infinite wisdom saw fit to close boat ramps, public areas including campgrounds and camping on Crown Land but of course back tracked when angry parents said WTF to shutting down playgrounds for kids. The OFAH has a nasty letter made up for you to send to your local MPP and I have already sent mine. Something to remember next time they come begging for your vote ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks