trout season

is it true that trout season opens a week early this year or is someone BS ing me?

i just checked the ontario fishing regulations and it is the same as last year 4th saturday in april

It's not a week earlier really just that there are 5 saturdays in april so the fourth sat is the 23rd when it usually ends up on the 27th so a couple days sort of

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Ya Dan. No BS. Caught me by surprise too. MNR changed it from the last Saturday to the 4th the same time they changed Bass to the 4th Saturday. Too bad I've got Good Friday off instead of Easter Monday. Planned on browns for opener and a 2 day floating tour with Hammy in the boat. Oh well, crap happens.

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Here is some recent trout info not sure if the site will go through,if ya post it ...i guess its public info..look.
http://www.billsbaitandtackle.ca/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1415&sid=7d0701a61ae0988dd7de3e2764e6f62b

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks