TORONTO SPORTSMEN SHOW

runt

ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY ANYONE KNOW IF WOODSTOCK OR BRANTFORD HAS A BUS RUNNING TO THE SHOW? THATS ONE CITY I DON"T LIKE TO DRIVE IN
AND EVERY WRONG TURN COST 10 IN FUEL THE PERCH ARE OUT SMARTING ME ON THE ICE AND I PLAN ON OUT SMARTING THEM IN THE SPRING WITH A GOOD QUALITY REEL AND POLE

An Option is that you can take the Via train from Brantford or even Woodstock and it will take you. You can also go to Aldershot in Burlington and take the GO train in... may be a better option than the bus.

Note that the location has changed this year.
It is at the Convention Centre near the CN tower.
I wonder how parking will be around there.

Apparently the old location won't allow any guns on the premises.

I guess the Toronto people like to have the guns on the street.

Well said keeper....... guns don't kill people , people kill people ......apps

Via Rail runs from Woodstock & London to Union Station which is right next door to the Convention Centre .By the time you add up parking which is right underneath the centre but $10.00 plus probably and fuel back and forth it may be easier and cheaper to take the train in especially with gas at $1.20 a litre.You then could also enjoy a few adult beverages while there as well.

quote:
Originally posted by keeper

Note that the location has changed this year.
It is at the Convention Centre near the CN tower.
I wonder how parking will be around there.

Apparently the old location won't allow any guns on the premises.

I guess the Toronto people like to have the guns on the street.

actually, last year was it's first year at the convention center. seemed to be more spread out than previous shows and it seemed like i did a lot more walking than normal. i think the parking garage was rather expensive for parking, but i forget how much it was.

any discounts out there for admission?

We take the GO from Aldershot. Be prepared to walk...miles. This show is really spread out compared to the one that used to be at the CNE. We usually stay overnight St Patty's Day so that we can go to The Irish Embassy and drink Guiness. The show's ok but the Guiness is fantastic!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks