toronto boat show

monty smith

WENT DOWNTO SEE A NUMBER OF MY OLD CRONIES, WHATS LEFT OF THEM. LOL.FOUND DARYL CHRONZIE HAS RETIRED AND FINISHED THE LAST OF HIS SHOWS.IF YOU LIKE BIG BOATS LOTS TO SEE. LARGER SELECTION OF PONTOON BOATS AND THE NORMAL AMOUNT OF FISHING BOATS TO SEE, AND 4 STROKE MOTORS TO SEE. PRICES WILL STAGGER YOU.
MAINLY WENT TO SEE THE NEW LOWRANCE PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY IN BOOTH #G903. THEY ARE NOW UNDER THE ESTERLINE AND CMC ELECTRONICS UMBERELLA. YUO WILL LOVE THE NEW ELITE 5X DSI ON DISPLAY, IT GIVES YOU SONAR ONLY! WITH THE NEW STRUCTURE SCAN,. WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK. IT IS LIKE A UNDER WATER CAMERA.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT GO TO THE LOWRANCE WEBSITE.
CANT WAIT TILL SPRING TO TRY OUT MY HDS7 WITH SIDE SCAN &STRUCTURE SCAN. THE ELITE 5X DSI WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO THOSE WHO HAVE GPS AND SONAR . UNDERSTAND THE COST WILL BE IN THE $300 PRICE RANGE. THE UNIT GIVES YOU 3D LIKE SONAR IMAGEING.
GLADE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. BELIEVE UNITS WILL BE IN CANADA IN THE NEXT 2 TO 3 WEEKS.

Hey Monty, I have been using a HD-10 with side scan. I am having some trouble understanding the side scan, I think we finally got the transducer set right for it. I was wondering if there is an online simulator to play with and become accustomed to the unit.

Thanks
BD

the name is Choronzy by the way --- and yes the show has been given up -- please check the website for the latest activity more in tune with getting the fisheries and the MNR active in all of the right places. Everyone has changes as time goes on.

GOOSE EGG THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW HOW TO SPELL DARYL CHORONZY. SHOULD KNOW BETTER. SORRY HE IS RETIRING. HE IS THE ONLY ONE I KNOW WHO WAS ON THE SIDE OF THE SPORTS FISHERMAN, AND WAS ACTIVELY INVOLVED, STILL THINK WE WILL READ SOME OF HIS ARTICLES. KNOW HE WILL NOT FULLY RETIRE.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks