Wanted Tilt/ trim housing

Dmanwithnoname

Well I have a problem with my tilt/ trim pump. Someone in their wisdom has cross threaded a tube nut into the bottom of my tilt/ trim motor. At any rate I found a quicksilver part number and ordered a housing for it off eBay. Open the package and the housing did not have holes drilled into the same spot. SO if anyone can give me an idea of where to get one that would be awesome. Part number is 45382A1. I tried calling a few local places it’s not made anymore, please help lol I want to go fishing.

Attachments

gibby123

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
If your near a bor
They don’t ship internationally all ready tried there. I used to get parts for my outboard there, maybe things have changed with covid?
de
They don’t ship internationally all ready tried there. I used to get parts for my outboard there, maybe things have changed with covid?
if your near a border town usually there is a mailing place you can use and pick up. I used one in port huron and worked graet

smokey1

Cross boarder pickups is a great service that’s open. And on a second idea, your original that is cross threaded, any hope this could be repaired by perhaps sleeving the thread in ?, one way or another?

Dmanwithnoname

I think my 17 year old son threw the old housing out. I know I never did and we are bachelors. There is a lot about teenagers that piss me off. Old boats are coming in 2nd place. Lol. I got a PM from a fellow 68 member that looks like he has what I’m looking for. Going to pick it up tomorrow. Fingers crossed already lost 2 weeks. Thanks for all help and suggestions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks