this weekend?

Dicker

does anyone know if the unit will be open this up-coming weekend (dec.11)? would like to fit 1 more hunt in for the year!

when hevi-shot's-a-flyin',alot-a-ducks-a-dyin'

the unit will be open , i pulled my trailer out last night there is lots of ice you can walk on it no problem at the boat launch , big creek was frozen pretty good atleast 200 yards from the bridge it was dark looked like there might have been open water further up but was hard to tell , my two cents is that the unit is done .time to hit the fields and rivers the best shooting of the year can be had now if you have the right spot

GH

We dont shoot them but we have been seeing alot of them on the grand river , cayuga , dunville , port maitland
there where alot of singles and pairs tonight flying the river a few buzzed the outside of the mallard and goose decoys and others passed in good gun range .

GH

thanks for the info, guess its time to get the dog out of bed and go for some rabbits!!
too bad this years duck hunting is to an end, had the best year yet!

when hevi-shot's-a-flyin',alot-a-ducks-a-dyin'

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks