Off Topic This One is for you @Red Hering

Trevor M

I know it's just preseason, Leafs v Habs 7pm tonight. Then again on Monday, then again on the 5th.

Opening day is Oct 13th, Leafs v Habs to start the regular season in Toronto. Next time is Jan 6, then March 26, both in Montreal, April 9 in Toronto,

2 week break in February for the Olympics.

GO LEAFS GO.

toronto maple leafs 2017 stanley cup playoffs GIF by NHL

I know it's just preseason, Leafs v Habs 7pm tonight. Then again on Monday, then again on the 5th.

Opening day is Oct 13th, Leafs v Habs to start the regular season in Toronto. Next time is Jan 6, then March 26, both in Montreal, April 9 in Toronto,

GO LEAFS GO.

Oh boy!... that time of year to get all worked up for another big Leafs let down. 😁

LOL 😂 🤣 @Trevor M 👊👊 I wasn’t expecting to hear from you till after your hibernation!! lol 😝 & PLEASE!! Don’t “Poke the Bear!!”
🐻!! (ME!!) lol 😝 😉 Fishing 🚤🎣🐟 for me is first,especially this time of year,over hockey 🏒 🥅 any day,BUT!! I got to say it now,since you brought up tonights “pre season” game & GO HABS GO!! 😉👊👊 Enjoy tonights game & the rest of the hockey season my friend!! I will tune into hockey,once the ice fishing season is over,sometime in March of each year. 🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Attachments

• 3C512056-3852-456E-8724-C7F123965676.jpeg
    3C512056-3852-456E-8724-C7F123965676.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 11

GO LEAFS GO.

Hey Trevor I think I can see you in that video clip. The heavy set guy waving a hankie in about the 30th row with a Leafs sweater on, right? 😜

Hey Trevor I think I can see you in that video clip. The heavy set guy waving a hankie in about the 30th row with a Leafs sweater on, right? 😜
That's not me and I don't think it's a hankie either. More like a diaper for when they s^%t the bed again in the playoffs. But as I've said before, the one thing they are more than any other team in the league, is consistent. They disappoint the fan base consistently EVERY year. We're used to it. ;):ROFLMAO:

and so it begins :eek: again !!!!!!
I didn’t start it @packrat !! lol 😝 I was sorting out some pike fishing tackle & minding my own business. 😌😙 Therefore, I am not even watching tonights game. I won’t watch hockey usually till roughly the end of March of each year. Fishing,has always been #1 first for the @Red Hering 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• 982CC9CF-F632-4774-BFFF-B9B87F829F88.jpeg
    982CC9CF-F632-4774-BFFF-B9B87F829F88.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 2
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks