Third Black Powder Hunt

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Any reports?

I know one group that had their dozen by 1pm Monday. Group I usually hunt with finished this afternoon with number 14.

I don’t know anyone hunting this week, but I see Deer daily after work in the fields well before sunset I would imagine lots of deer are going down this week

We have 7 down up here in our controlled hunt in 85b. 4 Monday, dry Tuesday, 3 yesterday weather is dictating a drunk camp day today. We have 5 tags left that hopefully will be filled Friday/Saturday if the boys sober up?

Filled my tag with a big dry doe. I screwed the pooch on an 8 point 2 Saturday’s ago reaching for my bow, I’ve passed on a few doe/fawn combos, and I’m not sure how much more hunting I’ll get to do with the bow this year so I shot this one today! Tenderloins grilling at the moment!

Attachments

• 988DDE5B-FBFC-4016-9E15-90C1626215FB.jpeg
    988DDE5B-FBFC-4016-9E15-90C1626215FB.jpeg
    777.6 KB · Views: 44
Filled my tag with a big dry doe. I screwed the pooch on an 8 point 2 Saturday’s ago reaching for my bow, I’ve passed on a few doe/fawn combos, and I’m not sure how much more hunting I’ll get to do with the bow this year so I shot this one today! Tenderloins grilling at the moment!
Mmmmm fresh tenderloins 🤤

Was shocked that 75% of the group I usually hunt with,... hung around since Wednesday while doing some repairs at camp, and drinking a bunch of beers.. just waiting for myself and the wife to have today off!!! We started just after 9 this morning were done by 1130 with number 15 and 16 for the camp.. thanks guys I owe you huge!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks