The OFAH Survey and Our Tundra Swan Season

Tundra Swan

Hello Guys,

This survey is a great opportunity for waterfowl hunters who would like to have a limited (tag only) Tundra Swan season implemented in our province express their desire to the OFAH staff.

The OFAH staff currently do not support a limited (tag only) Tundra Swan season. I have therefore advised the OFAH staff that they do not support "waterfowl" hunting since the term "waterfowl" includes ducks, geese and swans.

Please indicate in the survey that you would like the OFAH to support a limited (tag only) Tundra Swan season as per the CWS Tundra Swan season assessment completed in August of 2013.

J. Katchin, D.V.M.

Hello Knotsobrite,

I just received it as an e-mail today. Apparently it was sent out to current members, past members and non members.

If you do not have an e-mail account or if you did not receive the survey then contact the OFAH to be included in the survey.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks