the london boat and fishn show

fisherman

nice show at the london //fishin // boat show //very well organized// one thing i noticed havent bin to T O shows in 10 years so the one thing i noticed no blankets for sale or eastern culture there made my day again [:(!]cant stand the smell of the blankets the sport section of rods n reels were exceptional:Das usual monty smith was very bright in his presentations and josh ..need i say more he.s a glow for the sport ty josh and monty for the big and bright displays good show all round :D8D:D8D

Good show my a$$! Everything was way over priced! Should have saved my money for a six pack and went ice fishing!

quote:
Originally posted by Bobo

Good show my a$$! Everything was way over priced! Should have saved my money for a six pack and went ice fishing!

I really hate to agree with Bobo but right is right, I posted last Friday:

I just got back from the London fishing show – in at 12 and out by 12:25 – and saw everything twice as far as fishing tackle. Only about 4 tackle shops and bargains were not to be found. Didn't check the boat side. Save your $$ and support your local tackle shops and swap meets listed on this board. The London show is getting worse every year.

I generally go once every 10 years. I have an issue with paying an admission to go in and then spend more money. Besides, if I buy any more fishing stuff, I'll have to clear out my garage (of the older fishing stuff)

WR

We enjoyed it . Bought what i wanted at a fair price . 10 bucks is not a high price to get in . Parking is free .

Good show.

Bought boat.

Now after praying for ice I am hoping for water......sheesh.

Cheers, Clark

quote:
Originally posted by wdodgetruck

We enjoyed it . Bought what i wanted at a fair price . 10 bucks is not a high price to get in . Parking is free .

Wdodgetruck, please remember your original quote from Friday about the show - We have free tickets . The show is just part of the day . We have other plans for the rest of it .

Everybody wants something for nothing...
This show is geared to get out in the wintertime and see all the new products that are coming out...

Retailers have to pay for there spot at the show also feed and pay there help... MOST retailers lose money... If you had a open house at your place of work... Would you work for free?? Be well... Jammer

:Dgood post jammer :Di have wojo n bobo on ignore list so they can s-====t disturb all they want when ur on social assist and have notin better to do i guess its here lol roflfao[}:)][}:)][}:)]

quote:
Originally posted by fisherman

:Dgood post jammer :Di have wojo n bobo on ignore list so they can s-====t disturb all they want when ur on social assist and have notin better to do i guess its here lol roflfao[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Say fisherman, would you like to talk to my lawyer about the slanderous remark you just made. Stick your head back up your butt, as you likely came out of hibernation a little early.....

quote:
Originally posted by Wojo

quote:
Originally posted by fisherman

Say fisherman, would you like to talk to my lawyer about the slanderous remark you just made. Stick your head back up your butt, as you likely came out of hibernation a little early.....

Here we go, more insults and threats...

DSCF3054.jpg

I thought the London show was pretty good it sure breaks up the stinkin winter giving a guy something to do,you all know as fisherman we could look at tackle for hours lol.One thing I would like to see is seminars being run all that talent their ie charter guides,fish sonar pros etc could teach us weekend warriors a thing or two iam sure.

We were thinking of putting a booth at the show this year however, we decided otherwise due to the declining attendance over the past few years. My brother was working the show for one of the major toy stores and he mentioned it was one of the best for attendance in recent years. Go figure! So, I dropped in Sunday to see him and it was very busy. There are a lot of interesting things to see at the show and it is what you make of it. I enjoyed what I saw. Especially talking to the OPP, RCMP and USCG Marine Units. They are now working together in patrolling the Great Lakes.Glad to see that.
Tcat, you are correct, We can look at tackle till the ice melts!:)

cheers,

I thought it was a good show. There were deals to be had depending on what you were looking for. But you had to look. I got a dipsey rod for 20 bucks good deal I d say
Lazyman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks