The gales of late November

Took a drive down to Port Bruce this afternoon to check out the high water. Trevor M was definitely not at his normal spot on the southwest corner of the pier lol.View attachment 19420
View attachment 19419
View attachment 19420

Far too many days like that down there this year. First time in 10 years I didn't get at least 20 fishing trips in because of the wind and waves. Hopefully mother nature is a little more cooperative next year.

Could barely hear ya say it for the wind, but yep, definitely a walleye chop, and considering the number of times I made it out with you this year in rough waters, or as some would say, "less than 'ideal' conditions," we still managed to boat limits (but for that one time when a silver somehow got counted as a walleye leaving us one short of a 4 man limit) but even we wouldn't have been out in THAT........we're crazy, not stupid.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks