the fat lady sang

rbrwrm

was at the unit today and walked out to #4 ice ice and more ice about 2 inches thick broke a big hole in the creek and put up 2 robos and 6 dekes perfect not a duck to be seen by 1 pm called it a season did see a snowy owlbald eagle and a lot of chickadees til next season take care dave:)

You are almost right about the "Fat Lady" singing. I did hear shots coming from the mouth of Big Creek on Monday. Sat. and Sunday there were a lot of ducks,geese and swans just off #11 but that froze up and they moved out. Those eagles were working that area pretty intensely. The channel froze over in front of our cottage and it's always the last to freeze. On Tuesday it looked like Big Creek was freezing over too ! Seen lots of geese in the field just north of town.

Hello OCLP:

Big Creek was entirely iced over on Saturday afternoon but with the mild weather it was wide open again by Sunday afternoon and it remained wide open on Monday even with that bitterly cold weather over Sunday night and Monday morning.

I too heard the shots on Monday but I could not see who was doing the shooting.

Phone me and we can get together before Christmas.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks