Off Topic The Boat's Afloat.

hvyhaul

At least it still was when the 3 Amigos headed for home. LOL

Down to Burwell this morning and put the boat in the water.

Like others have said, Burwell was Pea Soup.
fg.jpgfg2.jpg

Didn't bother trying to head out on Erie, more curious to see all the changes at the Marina.

I like what I am seeing very much.

Yes it was great to meet you as well @Ferbie.

I guess I need to be careful about what I post as you figured out who I was, based on what I posted and was doing today. LOL :eek::rolleyes:😁

Glad to hear your motor performed as you hoped since that was your biggest concern.

The fishing is only going to get better. :LOL:😁

I

Didn't bother trying to head out on Erie, more curious to see all the changes at the Marina.

Interesting to see you leave the travel cover on the bow and just roll it up and tuck it in. How does that work out when you're at speed? Looks like a great time saver and I'd be interested in trying it myself.

@Outdorman I've only done that when launching the boat and puttering around the river making sure everything is still working after the trip down and before tying up at the dock for the season.

If I'm heading out to fish or cruise, it is completely removed.

Went out of Port Bruce on Sunday, it was the same!!, what changes are going on at the Marina??

Went out of Port Bruce on Sunday, it was the same!!, what changes are going on at the Marina??

Shoreline has been cleaned up, many new floating finger docks with easy short access.

No more worries about the rise and fall of the river on these docks.

New building with all sorts of stock, (stacks of bottled water etc) an ATM and so on.

Gravel walkway along the docks (sub side) complete with complimentary Goose poop.

The triple ramp has a docks on each side and one in it allowing for three active lanes.

Earth has been brought in and bogs might be history, time will tell. LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks