Thanks to the LPWU and LPWA

aquaman

Wanted to take a moment and thank Randal and Kyle and the Long Point Provincial Park staff for another great year at the the LPWU. We are fortunate to have access to a world class waterfowling location and the effort and attitude of Randal and Kyle play a big part in this experience - those two do a great job and I am glad to hear they are both planning on being back for another year. Thanks also has to go out to the LPWA - the executive and volunteers for all the work they do before and during season. Wood Duck boxes, blind repair and placement and managing the self serve kiosk (This is a huge asset for me personally based on time off work - keep it up!) go a long way in contributing to the fantastic opportunities available to anyone who hunts the Unit.
Thanks for another great season.
Ron Smith
Marshal Porteous-Smith
Finn Porteous-Smith

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks