THANKS to the guy who took my minnow pail

GRIZZLY

yeah today i fished St williams and when i got back to my truck i loaded my quad and all my gear and drove off .when i got to the top of the hill i realized i had set my pail beside the truck so i turned around to go get it ,maybe 2 minutes had passed get there and it was gone .i didnt pass anyone nor did i see anyone so i went into grangers not there either .if anyone does have it, it would be nice to get it back ,it was a flambeu 5gallon pail with styrofoam insert for minnows.

Sorry about your luck hopefully it will turn up , how did you make out and could I run my quad tomorrow. Or is it not safe thanks !

I will be down there tommorow. If I here of minnow bucket I will be sure to let you know. I don't understand why people can't just let things sit or move them aside if needed. I had an anchor stolen at Pottahawk last year while simply moving my boat. Individuals see an item sitting and it is a quick free purchase I guess.

Fisher-Price

Wisherman didnt do well was out there from 10:30 to 1:30 and only got 1 but it was a good one the ice was ok just dont venture to far past the huts i moved twice first hole was 8 inchs of old ice second hole was only 5 inchs so be careful .

Thanks decided not to go until next week not enough action for me . Coming from Kitchener maybe after the derby things will pick up .thats if there is ice next week ! Cheers ,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks