Thank you RyTek

taper

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I recently purchased a 9 inch carbon for the boat. I decided since I have not installed it yet to take advantage of RyTek's black Friday deals and ordered a new mount and travel sock for it. I put my order in and received confirmation of shipping the next day with tracking number. I then received an email letting me know it was out for delivery and yet another saying the package had been delivered. In today's day and age it is nice to see a small company that builds a quality product that they stand behind and at the same time do all the little customer service things that make a big difference.

I recently purchased a 9 inch carbon for the boat. I decided since I have not installed it yet to take advantage of RyTek's black Friday deals and ordered a new mount and travel sock for it. I put my order in and received confirmation of shipping the next day with tracking number. I then received an email letting me know it was out for delivery and yet another saying the package had been delivered. In today's day and age it is nice to see a small company that builds a quality product that they stand behind and at the same time do all the little customer service things that make a big difference.
Thanks for the order and the kind words! Guys are always amazed when I get stuff out within 24hrs and sometimes within minutes if they order while I am still packing up that days orders! If its shows pricing on the website...its in stock....if its in stock it will go out the next business day or earlier UNLESS I am fishing ;) Then its the day after! Thanks again!
Ryan

It the mount that comes with the carbon no good?

It the mount that comes with the carbon no good?
All factory mounts leave a lot to be desired. My mounts allow for much easier fine tuning and allowing you to squeak ever little bit you can out of your sonar. Most transducers are capable of doing almost everything you want but few can achieve with the factory mounts without having issues. Running at high speed and not only reading depth is possible but so is marking fish...I personally will searching for fish as soon as I leave the dock and many times even on Erie I have fished where I see the fish...far far from where the masses are out 8+ miles! This is a screen shot from last week on the Bay of Quinte... 25mph and seeing both bait and fish and a few definate game fish (green). At 50mph you won't see the arch's but "dots" but you will see the colour varation depending on which pallet you are running....On my Lowrance's I use nothing but #13

Attachments

• 312143768_975302650092371_136260326678310961_n.png
    312143768_975302650092371_136260326678310961_n.png
    303.3 KB · Views: 36
All factory mounts leave a lot to be desired. My mounts allow for much easier fine tuning and allowing you to squeak ever little bit you can out of your sonar. Most transducers are capable of doing almost everything you want but few can achieve with the factory mounts without having issues. Running at high speed and not only reading depth is possible but so is marking fish...I personally will searching for fish as soon as I leave the dock and many times even on Erie I have fished where I see the fish...far far from where the masses are out 8+ miles! This is a screen shot from last week on the Bay of Quinte... 25mph and seeing both bait and fish and a few definate game fish (green). At 50mph you won't see the arch's but "dots" but you will see the colour varation depending on which pallet you are running....On my Lowrance's I use nothing but #13
Just placed my order👍

He's definitely got to quality stuff there, see myself getting 2 more mounts for this summer

Hi Ryan ... I have a Lowrance FS7 ... what do you mean you use nothing but #13??? Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks