Thames River Walleye’s ON!!

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
2F578629-1F43-451E-8A65-FA80F963182E.jpegI fished for a few hour’s yesterday,(Saturday March 3/18),around the Delaware area,& I caught 3 Walleye’s.One Walleye was released,due to the Slot size.A Great day to be out,& the Walleye’s are Definitely there!! There are only 11 day’s left as of today,(Sunday,March 4/18),to the Walleye Season in Zone 16. See you on the Thames River,& Walleye’s ON!! ????

Attachments

• D5496BB3-D2CA-4491-895F-EE145C26A61C.jpeg
    D5496BB3-D2CA-4491-895F-EE145C26A61C.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Nice going Erich on the Delaware wallys. (y) (y)

Also looks like a nice day to be out on the river and I wish I could but still fighting this rotten flu. :(

Nice going Erich on the Delaware wallys. (y)(y)

Also looks like a nice day to be out on the river and I wish I could but still fighting this rotten flu. :(

I hear ya Bob. I wanna get out too, was going to go today, but my wife came home from work on Thursday, went straight to bed and didn't get up until mid afternoon on Friday. Now I have it :sick:

Where is a good place to park around delaware. To hit the thames to do some Walleye fishing guys ....

I hear ya Bob. I wanna get out too, was going to go today, but my wife came home from work on Thursday, went straight to bed and didn't get up until mid afternoon on Friday. Now I have it :sick:

I hope it's not the one my wife, daughter and I had. I seldom ever get sick but this is the nastiest flu I have had in my lifetime and takes forever to get over. This severe H3N2 strain has already killed thousands of young and old on both sides of the border but they figure by the time it's run it's course over 56,000 in the U.S. will die from it. (n):(

So this old guy feels fortunate to be still breathing but I thought at many points I also would be a statistic. :dead:

I hope it's not the one my wife, daughter and I had. I seldom ever get sick but this is the nastiest flu I have had in my lifetime and takes forever to get over. This severe H3N2 strain has already killed thousands of young and old on both sides of the border but they figure by the time it's run it's course over 56,000 in the U.S. will die from it. (n):(

So this old guy feels fortunate to be still breathing but I thought at many points I also would be a statistic. :dead:

We're all rooting for you here oldtimer! At least the timing was not in the middle of the summer walleye season.

We're all rooting for you here oldtimer! At least the timing was not in the middle of the summer walleye season.

You got that right Stomp, that sick and unable to fish definitely would have been the final nail in my coffin. :unsure::)

I must be coming around though because I was down in the basement oiling and loading up the reels with fresh braid for the Dipsys. :giggle:

Thanks n may I ask what u use for bait I have never fished for them in the thames
I mostly use Jig-heads,& the weight of the jig-heads that I use depends on the Thames River that I am Fishing in,such as faster water,or Deep water.In that case,go heavier in the 3/8 ounce and up if necessary.It is important to always keep river bottom contact at all times.The colour of Twister Tails that I like to use are green,yellow and white,in the 3 to 4 inch length.Larger Twister Tails,(4 inch),I like to use for higher,murkier water.Experiment also with different Twister Tail colours,and even the split-Tail Twister Tails Work.Tight Lines & Walleye’s ON!! ????

Could anybody tell me limits of walleye n slot size for the Delaware area looking to head out that way soon thanks in advance
Depending on your Fishing License,it can vary.Do you have a Conservation or a Sport Fishing License.If you are in Delaware,Stop in at Jack’s Live Bait.He is very Helpful for Fishing for Walleye’s,or any other species in that area. Good Luck,& Walleye’s ON!! ????

Get better fast @Wave Runner,the Walleye Season is winding down Fast in Zone 16,and the Thames River is Prime right now!! ????

Attachments

• 84228DB3-337E-4355-8775-E0CE51652E49.jpeg
    84228DB3-337E-4355-8775-E0CE51652E49.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 28
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks