Thames River level looking Good!!

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
After I had finished my appointment which was now my 153rd “Whole Blood” donation,(every 56 days),I decided to take a drive out to Fanshawe Lake/Dam for another look on the thames river condition in that area.What a change from the last time that I was there.o_O 13201132021320313204132051320613207132081321013211I am looking forward to be fishing off the riverbank downriver from the Keil Bridge in Chatham,sometime through next week.For now,I enjoyed some walleye filets that I had for lunch yesterday, that was thawed out from my freezer.:p Good luck to all & tight lines where ever you may be fishing for walleye’s. ???:)

@red Hering… Wow 153 blood donations! I heard Vampires tend to have lots of extra blood to donate. ?
Just kidding my friend, that an incredible achievement to be proud of. ??
Thanks @Wave Runner!! I think!! -lol,because I am not too sure :unsure: about your vampire ?‍♂️ comment!! lol :ROFLMAO:?;) I am proud to be able to donate,(health wise),and it was nice to reach another plateau of 150 “whole blood” donations last fall,(photo’s),and now I am at 153 donations,(every 56 days),since last 1321213213 friday.I am always looking forward to volunteering to donate to the Canadian Blood Services. :giggle:?

Last edited:
Those look like some mighty tasty walleye wings @Red Hering ?and congrats on the 153 donations you should be very proud of that accomplishment!!?
Thanks @JohnW for your great comment’s!! :love:? Yes,those walleye wings and filet’s were delicious ??,and I don’t know where you live,but if you do live close by,I will have to have you over for a walleye dinner some day,after I catch some fresh walleye’s anytime now.????:giggle:?

@Red Hering since I moved to long point bay, I noticed your posting updates of your adventures on the bay and the mighty Thames River I have always enjoyed reading, last year when I seen your post looking for a good place to buy a good spud bar for the upcoming ice season I made you one mostly because I expected you would make good use of it, I been carrying mine for 20 years first time this season it gave me a heads up and prepare for the danger before I dropped through the ice, now reading this post of 153 you truly are a one of a kind guy !
I really look forward to fishing with you perhaps this year and sharing some fishing story’s
JJ

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks