Taking out the commies( new bird speicies to nail this fall)

SouthernOntariosportsman

We (hunters) have been duped into doing the gov’t dirty work. Should be a bounty for each bird. IMO. Don’t get me wrong if one comes within range I’ll be blasting away but it has been identified as a problem and hunters will be footing the bill and providing the labor.

We (hunters) have been duped into doing the gov’t dirty work. Should be a bounty for each bird. IMO. Don’t get me wrong if one comes within range I’ll be blasting away but it has been identified as a problem and hunters will be footing the bill and providing the labor.
I agree with the bounty!
i see far too many of these birds,

I think they did focus groups on this subject and found it more socially acceptable to make it more part of a normal hunting practice then wanton killing spree with carcasses covering the beaches.

I live on the lake shore..
I WAS going to help you with your request for RIO shells on the waterfowl forum.

since you want to cover the beaches i wont help you find RIO shells. I don't want to look at a bunch of dead cormorants on the beach

lol That's down right child's play, Appreciate the comments, @mooner..
You don't know where i hunt, you don't know anything about me and how i hunt. Maybe go to a different site. This site is meant for sharing, and helping others out. If you wanted to know where i plan to shoot those commie bastards,,,, Sure as heck isn't on the lake. So where does that put your silly offer to "WAS" going to help. I got my 2 cases today , so i don't need or want your help.
Better chase after those killing carp and sheephead, don't help them get hooks Bro

Guys, shouldn't be a problem, reg's are clear, birds, (cormorants} must be retrieved and taken away for proper disposal.
Plus, can't imagine many wasting expensive steel shot, retrieving and carting home and disposing of, stinking cormorants

Eating them is an option albeit a very distasteful one. I don't think using them for coyote bait would be out of line ? Otherwise burn them or bury them. It is quite likely there will be dead birds(cormorants) wash up on shore just as there are ducks/geese ... it happens.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks