Taking out the commies( new bird speicies to nail this fall)

SouthernOntariosportsman

Old Cut LongPointer

Mmmmmmmm Red wine with meat ... White wine with fish so I guess beer with with Cormorant because I'll be thirsty after digging a pit to bury them in ?

noclass

We (hunters) have been duped into doing the gov’t dirty work. Should be a bounty for each bird. IMO. Don’t get me wrong if one comes within range I’ll be blasting away but it has been identified as a problem and hunters will be footing the bill and providing the labor.

SouthernOntariosportsman

We (hunters) have been duped into doing the gov’t dirty work. Should be a bounty for each bird. IMO. Don’t get me wrong if one comes within range I’ll be blasting away but it has been identified as a problem and hunters will be footing the bill and providing the labor.
I agree with the bounty!
i see far too many of these birds,

Old Cut LongPointer

I think they did focus groups on this subject and found it more socially acceptable to make it more part of a normal hunting practice then wanton killing spree with carcasses covering the beaches.

mooner

since you want to cover the beaches i wont help you find RIO shells. I don't want to look at a bunch of dead cormorants on the beach

SouthernOntariosportsman

lol That's down right child's play, Appreciate the comments, @mooner..
You don't know where i hunt, you don't know anything about me and how i hunt. Maybe go to a different site. This site is meant for sharing, and helping others out. If you wanted to know where i plan to shoot those commie bastards,,,, Sure as heck isn't on the lake. So where does that put your silly offer to "WAS" going to help. I got my 2 cases today , so i don't need or want your help.
Better chase after those killing carp and sheephead, don't help them get hooks Bro

can't miss

Guys, shouldn't be a problem, reg's are clear, birds, (cormorants} must be retrieved and taken away for proper disposal.
Plus, can't imagine many wasting expensive steel shot, retrieving and carting home and disposing of, stinking cormorants

Old Cut LongPointer

Eating them is an option albeit a very distasteful one. I don't think using them for coyote bait would be out of line ? Otherwise burn them or bury them. It is quite likely there will be dead birds(cormorants) wash up on shore just as there are ducks/geese ... it happens.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks