Taking advantage of the Ice Fishing Season end Sale @Angling Outfitters

Thanks again for sharing your day in pics and info . Red Herring. You have been an inspiration for me in that I'm using one of the fish you caught as a model that I'm carving out of an old board. When I get a little further along. I'll post my progress and share with you. @Huron.

Thanks again for sharing your day in pics and info . Red Herring. You have been an inspiration for me in that I'm using one of the fish you caught as a model that I'm carving out of an old board. When I get a little further along. I'll post my progress and share with you. @Huron.
I feel “Honoured!!” @Huron 👍👍🙂 and I can’t wait to see how you are progressing along when you are ready to share it with me. I am looking forward to seeing the model of one of the fish that I have caught,which you will be carving out of a old board.By the way,I still have a few more photo’s of my last ice fishing trip that I took back on February 25,2021,which I have not posted yet on @stomp Channel 68 and I will post about my ice fishing trip from that day,within the next couple of days. 🎣🐟 👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks