Tailfeathers Fishing

Tailfeathers Fishing

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
stomp submitted a new resource:

I am pleased to announce that Tailfeathers Fishing is now a Channel 6-8 site sponsor. Captain Tom has had much success in locating perch honey holes and trolling for walleye out of Port Burwell on Lake Erie. You can reach Tom via PM here @tailfeathers or at the number or email address shown below. Welcome as a site sponsor @tailfeathers!

Tailfeathers Fishing - World-class Perch and Walleye Fishing out of Port Burwell on Lake Erie

tailfeathers.jpg

Come for a perch fishing or walleye fishing trip aboard our 22.5 foot pro line cuddy cabin boat to the world's best perching east of Port Burwell on Lake Erie.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thanks Stomp glad to be a part of the 68 family.I'm looking forward to some great fishing reports for the upcoming fishing season.We will be on them come early summer.Tailfeathers.

Stomp the head depends on wind speed and direction.There are several using this method:wideyed::ROFLMAO: lol or there's one in the cuddy :eek:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks