Tagged out Tuesday !

Old Cut LongPointer

Well... we had 3 tags filled Monday morning and first thing Tuesday we were tagged out with 2 more ! Had we more tags we could've filled those too as more deer were sighted. Coyotes will eat good this week ! Meat is in the butchers cooler... good thing too as temperatures are going up.

Time to party on the patio !

Similar to us
3 filled Monday
2 Tuesday
1 Wednesday
0 today

3 complete misses uggh
1 non recovery

2 tags left

Lots of time left but these warm temperatures moving in may be trouble.

You in 90B ?
92D
Was out this morning, had a monster of a buck walk 30yards in front of me about 10-15min too early
Never seen such a big deer, not even on my trail cameras. Nearly Gave me a heart attack

Nice buck encounter Derkd..

ya been there before..bustin out bucks snortin and crashin goin back in..in the dark
ya I made it a rule a long time ago..I don't leave my truck until its shootin time..and my primer is in ready to shoot..last years deer was shot 15 minutes from my truck opening monday am..

Well congrats to all who got one me huh nothing didnt even see one well going to try crossbow now never fired it i still have buck and antlerless

Well congrats to all who got one me huh nothing didnt even see one well going to try crossbow now never fired it i still have buck and antlerless
That’s too bad, plenty of time still
I recommend getting out and fire that crossbow at a crossbow target a few times before trying to shoot a deer with it. 👍

Ya working on a place to go first the place i go for shotgun doesnt want bow hunters
Fair enough, bow hunters usually less invasive then gun hunters but they must want the property left alone in between gun seasons

Finally shot and retrieved my first big white tail . We got 10 all together . I'd also like to congratulate the lazy SOB , who gives a bad name to hunters , by leaving carcasses , hides or what ever they found at the side of the road on Windham Rd. 9 . Not saying anyone on here did this , but should you know this person , maybe a lesson on hunting does and don'ts is in order .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks