tackleoutlet parcel no arriving yet?

I ordered a mitre saw from Woodstock Home Depot a week ago Wednesday. It traveled to Calgary, Concorde, Brantford and finally Tillsonburg in a week.

The trusted international shipping company I have used in the past to get 100% of my treasures is DHL

rates are higher, but ya thats real & record time..

I ordered a mitre saw from Woodstock Home Depot a week ago Wednesday. It traveled to Calgary, Concorde, Brantford and finally Tillsonburg in a week.

Nothing like efficiency without unnecessary movement. :p

Similar to my probe's route but I can't complain about length of time to destination.

Any website that does not have a contact phone and a legit address is a scam. Very simple.

I got one package today surprisingly…. I had actually given up hope and figured it was a scam. But the above pic is one of the mystery packages….still waiting on second item which is why I originally ordered. I suck at doing snell knots with 30-40lb Fluoro so hopefully the next thing arrives and works good.

Good to hear it worked out for ya, I like that blue one - looks just like the discontinued Cotton Cordell that kills for me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks