tackle wanted

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Thats a pretty broad request... What type of fishing??

binkley

depends on what u area looking for I have tons of stuff that I don't use if it is for a kid even cheaper.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

wojo

Hi, I sent you an email a week ago, no reply. Have lots for sale - trout/salmon/bass/pike/muskie - R U still interested?

wojo

bump - what the $%%# does that mean? You replied to me on Friday as you were still interested and asked where I lived. I replied that I was home all weekend and no reply. Now BUMP - exactly what game are you playing? Either you have the IQ of a BUMP or are 5 years old. Please don't clutter the forum if this is as good as you get.

scr

I will get back to you at a different time of the month.quote:
Originally posted by Wojo

bump - what the $%%# does that mean? You replied to me on Friday as you were still interested and asked where I lived. I replied that I was home all weekend and no reply. Now BUMP - exactly what game are you playing? Either you have the IQ of a BUMP or are 5 years old. Please don't clutter the forum if this is as good as you get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks