Switch panel

Wolkovitch

Anyone know where I can get a switch panel for my tiller boat? I have a 18’ Starcraft freedom I bought used and this guy had a piece of wood with switches and a fuel gauge... not sure what happened to the original one but I’ve look all over to try and find a factory one 4 switches plus the fuel gauge and can’t seem to find. Any options?

Yeah I looked on amazon. None that I’m looking for. I want a factory one from a lund Alaskan or Starcraft freedom

thanks for your guys help

Look through greatlakesskipper , then have some items that may or may not interest you.
I do know they ship usps which can be a good thing.

Starcraft dealer? You don't mention what year yours is, but as its a model still in production you should be able to order it right from Starcraft

Went to Bridge Yachts in Port Dover... they have an electrical section with switches. Found a panel with stickers for marking the switches.

Anyone know where I can get a switch panel for my tiller boat? I have a 18’ Starcraft freedom I bought used and this guy had a piece of wood with switches and a fuel gauge... not sure what happened to the original one but I’ve look all over to try and find a factory one 4 switches plus the fuel gauge and can’t seem to find. Any options?
Every marine dealer should have a 4 gang switch panel. They are extremely common. I know for a fact Hydes in hagersville and proctors in simcoe have them.

Every marine dealer should have a 4 gang switch panel. They are extremely common. I know for a fact Hydes in hagersville and proctors in simcoe have them.
Great thanks. I contacted proctor and they are going to send me an email with pics of what they have. Thanks for your help

Making up a custom panel is not all that hard and there are many options for switches and gauges that you can do. Finding something pre-made though is usually tuff for a marine application.

Making up a custom panel is not all that hard and there are many options for switches and gauges that you can do. Finding something pre-made though is usually tuff for a marine application.
Right but I’m not looking for something crazy custom. I want a switch panel that comes on the boats from stock. Ie like a lund fury, Alaskan Starcraft freedom tillers. Just hard to find those panels

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks