sunday st. williams

shutoutagain

took my 6 year old son out for his maiden voyage ice fishing. weather was great fishing not so much. very good visability but no fish to be found. fished from 9-12 out amongst the village on the ice. only seen 6 fish down the holes and all were dinks. oh well the boy still had a blast and cant wait to try it next time. pretty slushy coming back in but did not get stuck. hopefully the rain will pack down the snow and refreeze and also hope the jumbos show up as well.

jeff black

jeff black

Same results for us. Still nice to be out, but, very disappointing results. Think I will stick to fishing perch out of the boat at Long Point.

It sounds like a hit & miss out there,but like both of you have mentioned,it was still a good day to be out.I am looking forward for a good Walk/Day on the ice.Don`t give up,they have to eat sometime.8D

RED FISH

I too took the young fella out but for the pm bite ?? Lol fished 2-430 managed 1 10"'er that we leased . That was the only fish we seen but we took had a good time . We didn't go out as far as I would have liked but with it being the end of the day and so deep I didn't want to push my luck with the boy along

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks