Sunday Burwell

onmedic

Started of beautiful once in water (what a line up at ramp, out to the bridge, took almost an hour to get minnows and launch). Started off at the barn in 42fow, picked up some good perch, 38 but it died off, mud line came in and choked us out. Tried the rock pile but way too dirty.
went back west of barn but out just on edge of mud line 43fow and wind out of south, got rolling real good and mud line caught up with us again, called it quits, we had 61.
Watch debris field, halfway between pier and barn, huge logs, boards, sticks, tons of crap flushed out of the river.

We had a tough experience out there. Was not able to make it
until eleven....first time out this year so i was just happy to
get out....we moved around a lot straight out....then east for a couple of miles from 30-45feet and not too much action for us....still a beautiful day...i told my buddy the sun reflects off the water and therfore he might want to put on sunscreen.....he didn't and man is he red today.........

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks