Wanted Striper / Trophy Style Boat

Corey06

Looking for a Striper 2301 walk around or a 23' trophy boat / proline. Would prefer boat to have an outboard motor and must be in good shape, would like it to be 2003 and newer. Currently have a 2010 princecraft 176. Let me know what you have or if you know someone selling. Thanks

fowlmoney

I have a 1999 Wellcraft 210 Fisherman CC that I'm considering selling with a 2002 200 Merc, trailer and down riggers, bimini and cover . I know that's not what you're asking for, but if you if you change your mind. I'm in Port Rowan.

Leftys Buoy

I have a buddy thinking about selling his 2004 21 ft hard top Striper. 200 hp Yamaha with Yamaha 8 hp high thrust kicker. Just installed Trim tabs and 5 year old trailor.

highhopes

I have a 1999 Wellcraft 210 Fisherman CC that I'm considering selling with a 2002 200 Merc, trailer and down riggers, bimini and cover . I know that's not what you're asking for, but if you if you change your mind. I'm in Port Rowan.
Hey got any pics of that boat

Corey06

I have a buddy thinking about selling his 2004 21 ft hard top Striper. 200 hp Yamaha with Yamaha 8 hp high thrust kicker. Just installed Trim tabs and 5 year old trailor.
If he decides to sell it let me know, it's a little smaller then I would like but would probably even consider a 21ft. Any idea of how many hours would be on the boat and the general condition?
Thanks

fish hawk

Looking for a Striper 2301 walk around or a 23' trophy boat / proline. Would prefer boat to have an outboard motor and must be in good shape, would like it to be 2003 and newer. Currently have a 2010 princecraft 176. Let me know what you have or if you know someone selling. Thanks
Hi
Check with Proctor Marine, Simcoe. They have a Striper 2101, 200 Evinrude Etec.

Corey06

Stopped into proctors first thing this morning and the Striper is sold, the sales guy said there were also 3 other people that wanted it. So still looking!
Thanks