Stratfordville gun show

Magnum 3

Does anyone know , if and when the Stratfordville gun show is this year . And while I'm thinking about it , is Aylmer hosting one this year ?

Just putting it out there , that Long Point yard sale is on Feb. 9/19 , should you be interested . But still haven't heard anything back on the Stratfordville show yet .

I received a flyer in the mail today:
Otter Valley Rod & Gun Club
Sportsman Show
Sunday March 17th
Straffordville Community Centre
8am - 1pm

Newer to the area. Is this open to the public? Is there an admission fee? About how many vendors or tables ? New items or "yard sale, anything outdoors ". Lunch booth? Thank you for any information provided.

Newer to the area. Is this open to the public? Is there an admission fee? About how many vendors or tables ? New items or "yard sale, anything outdoors ". Lunch booth? Thank you for any information provided.
Not a huge venue . Guessing under 50 tables . Not like a regular gun show , although some gun show dealers set up there feed guy . There is a mix of hunting and fishing mostly . Same as Pt . Rowan yard sale in Feb. Just a way to get out for an hour or so . There is lunch booth also and everything's inside .

Thank you. Will make the trip, really enjoy the one in Port Rowan. The organizing club does a good job and always a good variety

Was at the show this morning . Even with another show on today , tables were still full . Didn't buy much this time , but it's always hit and miss at every show , depending on what you came for . Hopefully they continue to have this event . Nice break form the winter blues . Just one suggestion guys . I don't know if there's a reason and maybe I just missed it ,but hopefully next one is advertised a little sooner . Got the heads up for this , by word of stomp Mar .4th . Had a good time just the same . Thanks M

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks