Fishing Report Strait Line Anglers' Pike Tourney - April 30th

The 27th is the start of the Dover Perch derby so it'll be a toss up Red. Not a member of Straitline but have a few friends that are members. One of theses days I might join, I'm a member of 3 other area fishing clubs that keep me busy. I'd like to join up with you guys at Long Pt. reading posts from you guys looks like fun with all the celebrating and such:D(y), only so many days in a week:D

The 27th is the start of the Dover Perch derby so it'll be a toss up Red. Not a member of Straitline but have a few friends that are members. One of theses days I might join, I'm a member of 3 other area fishing clubs that keep me busy. I'd like to join up with you guys at Long Pt. reading posts from you guys looks like fun with all the celebrating and such:D(y), only so many days in a week:D
We love to have you as a member @Fish Farmer with the Long Point Bay Anglers Club.My other club were I am a member of is the Bluewater Anglers Club in Pt.Edward.A excellent club there,with many events going on throughout the year,which keeps me involved and I am loving this club as well!! But you are right,there are only so many days in a week,and hopefully they are fishing days!! lol :ROFLMAO:??:giggle:;)?:)

How would someone go abouts joining the LPB Anglers Club? (Would I have to donate blood? Lol) I have been considering joining one
There is no need to have to donate blood @SonsOfPerchin especially from the thumb—OUCH!! lol-:ROFLMAO:;)? For more information on joining the Long Point Bay Anglers Club,you could pm @Dotcom he is the president of this club.Good luck and please donate. ?;)?:giggle:

That's Fishmas Day! I know where I'll be, good Lord willing.

@Fish Farmer,it looks like that I won’t be fishing the Straitline Anglers Club Pike Tournament on April 27/19,because the Bluewater Anglers Club,(which I am a member of),are having their Club Spring Derby on April 27/19,(last year it was on April 21/18),which I would rather fish,to meet up and fish with members of the Bluewater Anglers.Well,I am looking forward to be fishing the Long Point Bay Anglers Club Spring Pike Classic,which is maybe being held this year on May 11/19.It would be great if you would be able to fish the LPBAA Pike Classic,@Fish Farmer and if so,it would be nice to meet up with you again.All the best,& tight lines!! ?????:)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks