Off Topic Stopped by police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police may state that they are not pulling people over to see why they are out driving but its coming soon,
I,am classified as a essential worker,
the company I work for just issued us a letter stating why I am driving and why I am classified as an essential worker, and this is just to cover us for the ride to work, I sent a text out to some friends who are in the same industry and they to have been issued or will be issued a similar letter I have been told from a reliable source that he was pulled over a day ago early in the morning for a spot check and was asked if he had anything to drink he said no,then why are you out at 330 in morning, he said on way to work, asked are you essential worker he said yes I am a trucker driver cop said have a great day.

Sooo, no name calling today, but wow? The bat, dog market vid has been out there for weeks, AID's from monkey screwing?
WTF, it's here, what else matter's, all this cause the privileged few can't go fishing, we throw the race card? Just stop, unless your home laboratory is just busting with info? How is your testing on bat meat going?
I'm having beef tonight, poultry hopefully tomorrow, venison Sunday, they all died and I'm eating them.
My grandchildren, that I can't hold, are learning to deal with this, WHY can't you?
CM

Race card ? Isn’t it funny you can’t even bring up a country without fools worrying about offending someone. Is Lyme disease bringing up the race card of people from Lyme Connecticut ? What about Ebola is that racist to Africans ? China isn’t a race it’s a communist country Chinese isn’t a race either it’s a ethnicity .i feel for the people in China that have to live in that commie shit hole .The videos are recent of the markets reopening . I assume you are going to cook that beef poultry and venison to the recommended temperature to avoid getting sick . If anyone sounds Whiny its you blithering about your grandchildren and family in the healthcare profession. If you work in healthcare you shouldn’t expect it to always be sunshine and lollipops.

Race card ? Isn’t it funny you can’t even bring up a country without fools worrying about offending someone. Is Lyme disease bringing up the race card of people from Lyme Connecticut ? What about Ebola is that racist to Africans ? China isn’t a race it’s a communist country Chinese isn’t a race either it’s a ethnicity .i feel for the people in China that have to live in that commie shit hole .The videos are recent of the markets reopening . I assume you are going to cook that beef poultry and venison to the recommended temperature to avoid getting sick . If anyone sounds Whiny its you blithering about your grandchildren and family in the healthcare profession. If you work in healthcare you shouldn’t expect it to always be sunshine and lollipops.
"If you work in healthcare you shouldn’t expect it to always be sunshine and lollipops."
Wow!! That says alot about your character. Let's hope for fishing real soon because this is getting out of hand....later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks