Stir-fried Walleye

Bassboy19

Really enjoy seeing everyone else’s recipes on here, especially anything that doesn’t involve deep frying your catch, so here is my contribution. I was one click away from ordering Thai fish stirfry for delivery tonight but I remembered I had one bag of last years Erie walleye left. So here it is, pretty easy, and something a little different from the normal fish fry. Pan seared walleye with yellow peppers and red onions, sautéed in some premixed Szechuan sauce, all over basmati rice with a touch of sesame oil. I use this recipe for any kind of protein like chicken thighs or pork.

Attachments

• AB971F63-ECCA-4D26-876A-E9D9DD6FD4D9.jpeg
    AB971F63-ECCA-4D26-876A-E9D9DD6FD4D9.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 41
That sounds good will have to try it out when I get a few fish..
As for the fish chowder , I used perch . but a simple recipe , sauté a onion(s) in pot ' add a can of diced tomatoes fill can with water and add , bring to a boil, reduce heat. add fish, season (salt and pepper etc.) . fish is usually cooked in 10 Min. (White and flakey as you all know) Will try with walleye but should work like perch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks