Steelhead

KirkM

Any steelheaders out there have any reports of Bows running into tribs like youngs creek? Just thought I'd ask since its been so cold the last few days and rainy which would be good for them running I would think? Thanks,

KirkM

Too too early yet. The salmon havent even started running...

fishy.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

Too too early yet. The salmon havent even started running...

Funny thing is I always thought fish swam? Silly me!

And the creek rats come out of the woodwork!!!!!!!! Mornin' brother Tim!

Stick

DSC00152.jpg
"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Hooked my first river Steelie of the season yesterday! Just a little further north than the Erie tribs though. Although I'd bet it'd be worth a shot on those tribs too......

Josh

Was at Caledonia the other day---nobody fishing the front of the dam. River is super low.

"Thought" I saw one small bow try to get over in the corner---just got a quick glimpse before it disappeared.

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Was on a brown trib this afternoon. Water was super low there too. Didn't see any steelies but went 1 for 2 on the browns.

WR

Was at Fisherman's Pier in the Hammer last night 9pm about 12 people fishing the pier after dark. One fellow who I see there regularly said 3 salmon were caught friday night, 1 a 20 lb!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks