Fishing Report St. Williams Tues. 12th

Sleet then freezing rain then rain. Kept nice and dry in a Woodwards hut. 15 keeper perch and many dinks. 33" , 8lb, 4oz. pike.View attachment 12568
:oops:WOW!! A great fishing report & a very nice size pike @chrisvan & congratulations!! ?May I suggest a bigger rental hut the next time,especially for the height?:rolleyes:;)lol and just kidding & enjoy your fish fry.?:p?:)

Was that today?
A excellent question @Boltzz ? and I was wondering the same.I do believe now that I think about it,I saw this photo posted from last year on @stomp forum.But,I am not 100 percent sure.A beautiful trophy pike though,whenever it was caught. ? ?:)

Unfortunately it’s not my story to tell!!! I just know that it would of scared the Bejesus out of me coming through hole!???

:oops:WOW!! A great fishing report & a very nice size pike @chrisvan & congratulations!! ?May I suggest a bigger rental hut the next time,especially for the height?:rolleyes:;)lol and just kidding & enjoy your fish fry.?:p?:)
At least I can stand up in the new huts. The old huts I was bent over any time I stood up. Mind you the cross braces are still a problem. Lol

The most awesome pike I’ve ever seen on LP bay ice fishin! Can’t wait till 7:30 am Sunday for another kick @ the bay??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks