st. williams mon. morning

ace

Braved the wind for four hrs. this morning. 1 keeper between 2 guys. Good to get out. Grangers were lining the huts up to take out on tues. Ice was about 6".

It sounds like a slow morning of fishing,but at least you fellows gave it a go,just getting out is what it is all about sometimes:)Winds can definetly be nasty out on that open ice.I am planning on going Fishing through the week.Thank-You for the update,it is much appreciated.;)

RED FISH

Thanks for posting conditions guys. Try to get a picture or two with the huts out for us not close by. Thanks again Huron.

This pic says it all about this morning.WINDY
003.jpg

I was out about 9 this morn. 27th the the beter half got one small one in about 2 hours at the first pressure crack. good day out.

Out of the old cut today caught thirty fish the largest one approx 8 in water was clear . Good day to get out!

fished monday caught 7 fish all put backs, wind was a real pain checked LPB weather on weather network sshowed 43 klom winds

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks