St. Williams icefishing

John

Heard St. William's is full on. Ice hut operators huts on the ice and fishing?
Can anyone confirm.

Kids and I had a decent day Sunday. Some very solid jumbos 11-12" range. Took home 12 in total. Dinks all day though. First hole was most active, but went dead. Made two other moves in the crazy wind but to no benefit. Saw only 1 pike.

R&R put huts out yesterday according to a post in another thread
R&R also told me that day @JohnW when I talked to him from my previous post,(in another thread),that he will be selling minnows at 7 a.m. every day which is nice,considering that the minnows occassionally can be hard to find,and yes the huts went out last sunday,(january 20/19),off the old cut.Tight lines to all!! (y):)

I saw lots of huts out at Grangers/Baywatero on Townline. However, where do people park when they fish there?

Ladyinred; Grangers is now Woodwards Ice Fishing. Parking is on the road at the top of the hill or in the farmers field when it gets busy. It's a long walk up that hill at the end of the day. Those with Quads are legal to use the road there and into St Williams.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks