Fishing Report St Williams ice

Awinne9

Does anybody know how the ice is doing in st Williams

Is there a St willy outfitter that can update us on ice conditions?
Is there a St willy outfitter that can update us on ice conditions?
A good question @Slickliner.The weather looks great down on Long Point Bay right now according to the Old Cut Web Cam,and it would be great to have a Ice Report from St Williams if you plan on Fishing from that area.I usually Fish from the Old Cut,and according to the parking lot there it looks busy.I am just assuming that the Ice is Good in that area at least.I would of Fished today,but London is getting Hammered AGAIN with steady Snow,& I have a Dentist appointment later this morning,or I would of mentioned later on my post,on the Ice Condition from other Angler’s and Outfitters reports from my Ice Fishing Trip from today.Tight Lines,& Be SAFE Everyone!! ????

Attachments

• 4A96318C-7C26-4272-8480-C4A8E403B6A3.jpeg
    4A96318C-7C26-4272-8480-C4A8E403B6A3.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 5
I went out Thursday Woodwards/Bayside luanch, walked out ice was ranging from 7-9 in. little wet by pressure crack. Afternoon thaw was melting snow a little. Ice was good for us

Heading down to St. Williams now. Gonna check the ice and if it looks good maybe get a little fishing time in ?

Out here now. All of the rental huts are inside the pressure crack. I'm sitting on 12" of ice right now inside the pressure crack. Water is crystal clear visibility. Don't see any huts out past the pressure crack. Haven't gone over to see what the crack looks like. Ice along the shore in st Williams is a little sloppy for the first 30 feet but not too bad. A few quads and sleds on the ice also.

@Dykxy8 : Questions ? How is the fishing ? Good size ? Windy ? Snowing ? Other than that you having fun yet ? Good Luck.. Red

So far about 20 dinks and only 1 keeper about 9 inches. Steady fish just not much size as of yet. Some wind gusts but nothing too serious. Peg down the pop up and it's all good. I walked out and it's not too bad. About half snow pack and half bare ice. Cleats would be a good idea but not necessary. Not currently snowing at all out here. And of course I'm having fun!! Soup on the stove for lunch!!

A good question @Slickliner.The weather looks great down on Long Point Bay right now according to the Old Cut Web Cam,and it would be great to have a Ice Report from St Williams if you plan on Fishing from that area.I usually Fish from the Old Cut,and according to the parking lot there it looks busy.I am just assuming that the Ice is Good in that area at least.I would of Fished today,but London is getting Hammered AGAIN with steady Snow,& I have a Dentist appointment later this morning,or I would of mentioned later on my post,on the Ice Condition from other Angler’s and Outfitters reports from my Ice Fishing Trip from today.Tight Lines,& Be SAFE Everyone!! ????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks