St Thomas D/U Dinner and Auction

apps

Hey All

Just a friendly reminder that we are holding are 27th annual dinner and auction . Ducktails 6pm and Beef and Ham dinner put on by the Wayside Dining Lounge at 7:30pm. Drake-$45 , Hen-$25 (Couples-$70) and or a Sponsor $250 with a $180 tax receipt and some other goodies .Hope to see you there and the ducks thank you for your contribution ...............apps

I guess that is important piece of info , sorry I left that out , the dinner is April 22/11(Good Friday) so since there is nothing doing that day come out and have a great meal and some big boy pops and maybe meet some new people and most of all help support D/U.........apps

Hello Guys:

Someone must have made an honest mistake ... a Fund Raising Dinner on Good Friday? What were they thinking?

Not a good idea!

Jerome

Hey Buddy Boy

Sorry it affends you that we are having our dinner on Good Friday ! Our dinner has been Good Friday for some time and has been good for attendance , some people think it give them something to do that day and is a good time to get all commitee member out to help as they are off work with pay and don't have to take the day off and lose money if it was another day !!.If it wasn't Good Friday would you attend , didn't think so . We are just trying to do some good and give a little back ...........apps

Hello apps,

Well ... all the best then.

I contribute my sponsorship payment directly to the DUC head office at the beginning of January each year.

No need to be sarcastic.

Jerome

Don't miss a good night , lots of raffle prizes and door prizes if you need tickets get ahold of me , hope to see you out to our 27th annual dinner .............apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks