St Paddys fishing

I was in Turkey Pt. Today saw a boat between McDonalds and Pottahawk anchored and fishing for a couple hours. It would nice to see how they did.
That would be nice @fishstalker to know how they did and if they had any luck fishing.I am also curious ?on which boat ramp they would of used,and I am guessing ?that the whole inner bay is free of ice and open now for boating ?and if so,that seems early.Not too many years ago,I was still ice fishing right up to March 15th with plenty of thick ice still around.But first,I have a few trip’s still planned for the thames river walleye’s,(below Kiel bridge),once the flooding on the river is over,then I will be taking my boat out of winter storage. ??:)

I was done to long point on the weekend. Most of the bay was open-- still ice along the shore-- Don't know how got boat out-- all the channels i saw we still iced up

Hmmm. Maybe they put it on the Ice and waited for it melt
Smart cookies
Lol waaaaay too long of a winter make me go crazy

I'm hoping another week or so and some of the ramps will be open ,I'm tired of just reading fishing reports and / or related to fishing anything
I don't do ice fishing something about it just too cold
See you all out there soon

Attachments

• 20180714_104823.jpg
    20180714_104823.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
I'm sure Big Creek, Nanticoke and Turkey Point Beach launch are all open...

Nanticoke was still closed on friday looks like they have some repairs to do from ice damage will update this weekend

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks